Live Football: English Championship Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers live stream, squads, lineups, & TV channels. Watch streaming free live 2018 Ver partido Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers en vivo gratis online.
Swansea City are far from their desired top 6 finish and it’s mainly because of their poor home run. Now they have a chance to impress against Blackburn Rovers but the visitors won’t give up without a fight.
Swansea are in an undesired 15th position after 13 rounds. Still their 17 points are just 4 away from their current opponents and top 6 position. With some decent results the Swans may well get into the top 6 mix. They need to do one thing before that can happen though – improve their scoring. They have the lowest amount of goals in the top 15 teams in the table.
Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers
English League Championship
Date: Tuesday, 23rd October 2018
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Liberty Stadium (Swansea)
Swansea vs Blackburn: Head-to-head
- Swansea comes into this game with 2 back to back defeats
- Blackburn has 2 back to back victories before this game
- Blackburn scored in the first half of 5 of their 6 away games
- 3 of the 6 away games of Blackburn saw over 4.5 goals
- Last time these sides met in an FA Cup clash back in 2015 when Blackburn won 3-1 at Ewood Park
- Swansea at home defeated Blackburn 3-0 back in 2012
Swansea vs Blackburn: Predictions
Swansea may want to reach top 6 but their play is not convincing at all. They struggle to score goals. Blackburn is strong away from home but also concedes a lot and produces some interesting high scoring games. Blackburn tends to start strong away from home so backing them not to lose the first half looks a decent option along with both teams to find the net in the game.
TV channels/Live streaming